Financial Reporting Analyst
Our client, a hedge fund with over $15B in AUM located in mid-Fairfield County, CT, is adding an experienced Financial Reporting Analyst to their team. This position will involve responsibilities tied to the core nature of the business, trading, and asset management.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the calculation of management and incentive fees
- Allocation of P&L in Master/Feeder structures
- Calculation of final Net Asset Values and Net Asset Value per Share
- Compilation of GAAP-compliant financial statements for distribution to investors and meeting the firm`s periodic regulatory reporting requirements with the SEC, NFA and CFTC
- Responsible for annual audit and tax-related preparations
- Review monthly track records for master trading vehicles, feeder funds, separately managed accounts, and trading program composites
Their current hybrid work arrangement requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and work at the office Tuesdays through Thursdays, with the option to work remotely on Mondays and Fridays.
Compensation is wide open and includes base and bonus.
- BA or BBA in Accounting from an accredited university
- 3-6 years of related experience; public accounting experience preferred
- General knowledge of derivative, equity, and fixed income markets
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting for investment companies and partnerships
- CPA is required
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, and Windows.