P & L Analyst
A well-established hedge fund in Fairfield County seeks to hire a P&L Reporting Analyst. The analyst will be responsible for Daily P&L NAV Reporting, Monthly NAV Finalization, and other ad hoc requests. Additionally, the position will interact with several departments, including front-to-back offices.
Some Responsibilities Include:
Daily P&L and NAV Reporting
Detailed P&L calculations by instrument, strategy, and account
Daily NAV generations and ROR calculations
Monitor real-time P&L meter to ensure accuracy of displayed portfolio valuations
Preparation of daily P&L reports sent to portfolio managers, upper management, and investors
Daily communication with portfolio managers and other departments within the firm, including Trading Services, Investor Services, and Calculation of final Net Asset Values and Net Asset Value per Share
Monthly NAV Finalization
This position offers high-level exposure, an excellent working environment, and a beautiful corporate campus.
The firm's current hybrid work arrangement requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and work on-site Tuesdays through Thursdays, with the option to work remotely on Mondays and Fridays.
- BA or BBA in Accounting, Finance, or Economics from an accredited university
- 4 - 6 years of related experience
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, and Windows
- Ability to work in a fast-paced trading environment which requires prioritization and the ability to multi-task
- General knowledge of securities and derivatives
- Basic knowledge of Bloomberg and VBA a plus
- Understanding of fund accounting a plus