Large international Family Office seeks to hire a Controller with strong experience in Cash Management, Expenses and Treasury work for their Accounting Operations team.
This position will play a key role in ensuring payments are made on time and correctly to external vendors. The position will also play a significant role with ensuring proper controls are in place while continuing to strive for maxim efficiency.
This role also offers the opportunity to support the family's overseas endeavors, as they continue to expand, as well as involvement with other complex functions.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure proper payments are being made to the multiple vendors from the correct entity
- Expense Management
- Ensure proper GL reporting
- Maintain controls while always seeking out ways for improvement
- 5-7 years of transactional Accounts Payable or Accounting experience.
- Control/Risk experience a strong plus
- Experience working with computerized AP software program (i.e. QuickBooks, Intacct, NetSuite, or comparable program preferred)
- Prior experience with a family office or individual with a high net worth and/or an accounts payable function is desirable
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance