Analyst, RFP Group
Industry leading global alternative investment firm with a long history of delivering concrete, long-term results by looking past market noise to identify and isolate the factors that matter most, is seeking to hire an RFP Analyst to join their Business Development group. This is an exceptional opportunity to make an immediate impact on the team and to learn grow within the organization.
This team serves a core function within the Business Development group by supporting sales and client service efforts. The primary responsibility of the role is to coordinate with SME’s across the organization to respond to RFP and DDQ requests for prospective and existing clients. A successful candidate operates well independently as well as in a team environment and is proactive and creative about problem solving.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Proactively address all RFP and DDQ requests and complete all corresponding documentation
- Interact and partner with stakeholder teams across the firm to ensure accuracy of RFP / DDQ content and responses.
- Coordinate with all areas of the firm to maintain RFP database to ensure all information is kept up-to-date
- Track and manage all outstanding RFPs and DDQs with ability to escalate to senior management if deadlines are in jeopardy of being missed
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or Communications.
- 1-3 years of relevant post-undergraduate experience within a professional services environment; asset management and operations backgrounds are a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and work within tight timeframes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.