Customer Service Rep
Greenwich, CT-based company looking to hire 5 temp-to-perm Call Center Representatives.
2 of which must be bilingual Spanish
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Positions will start in their Greenwich office with relocation to Stamford in a few months
- Book appointments, coordinate and re-schedule patients and confirms appointments using the computerized system.
- Answering high volume phone queue.
- Screens calls, takes messages, and directs to appropriate triage.
- Block schedules for surgeries, vacations, PTO, etc.
- Prepares the daily schedule of physicians' office, OR, and on-call coverage.
- Televox: check reports for cancellations daily and remove them from the schedule.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- Opens and closes switchboard according to established procedure.
- Follows all HIPAA regulations as instructed.
- Check New Patient list for duplicates.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Customer service email correspondence (must have proper grammar to compose emails to clients.)
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Perform administrative functions/tasks and other duties/projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office experience with strong Excel, Word & Outlook skills.
- Strong customer service support skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills - verbal & written.
- Good listening skills, good grammar, and good reading comprehension.
- Punctual, reliable, hardworking, well organized, professional, and detail orientated.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly under pressure.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Ability to persuade, influence, and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Scheduling experience preferred.
- Bi-Lingual Spanish/English preferred.
- Healthcare industry knowledge helpful.