Stamford Based Firm
Job Title: Jr. Coordinator
Pay rate up to $28.77 hourly
This is a very entry level Sales Support / Sales Coordinator role. Candidates can have 1-3 years of administrative experience and would still be considered Needs to be willing to come to Stamford office on an as needed basis Supplier
Role Purpose: Provide sales operational support to GES team
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Sales order process
- Reviews sales submitted through order inbox, creates order #s and sends to CFS for booking
- Works with appropriate GES Sales Ops coordinator for any non-standard orders
- Ensures we have the appropriate inventory to book the sale
- Accurately enters contract information into CRM & posts a record of the sale on the server
- Pull revenue and pipeline reports upon request
- Weekly Team Slides
- Creates regional team meeting slides where needed
- Complete additional projects as assigned by management
- Impact of Role: Expected Results
- Alleviate the workload of the existing Sales Ops team until we have a full headcount in place
- Relationships: Internal/External
- Works closely with Sales Ops Team and the GES AEs
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 4-year university degree.
- Professional Experience 1 - 3 years business experience, preferably in Sales Support / Coordinator position
- Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of client's internal systems and reporting would be a real benefit.
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Experience and aptitude to work in databases.
All candidates must be fully vaccinated!