Global hedge fund in lower Fairfield County, CT is adding a P&L Analyst to the firm’s Reporting team. The analyst will be responsible for Daily P&L NAV Reporting, Monthly NAV Finalization, as well as any other ad hoc requests.
Our client, with an AUM of $15B+, has been managing assets for close to 20 years for both institutional and individual investors. During that time, they have not only established a very strong reputation as a fund manager but also as a wonderful place to work.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Detailed P&L calculations by instrument, strategy, and account
- Daily reconciliations, NAV generations and ROR calculations
- Monitor real-time P&L to ensure accuracy of displayed portfolio valuations
- Preparation of daily P&L reports for portfolio managers, upper management, and investors
- Daily communication with portfolio managers and other departments within the firm
- Review administrator NAV package and reconciliation to internal records
- BBA in Accounting, Finance, or Economics from accredited university
- 2 - 4 years related experience(Fund Accounting, Operations etc.)
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, and Windows
- Ability to work in a fast-paced trading environment which requires prioritization and the ability to multi-task
- General knowledge of securities and derivatives