Leading international investment manager with a rich history of strong performance and a rock-solid reputation, seeks to hire an Operations Associate with about 2-7 years of related experience.
This position provides one with involvement in the complete life cycle of a trade across a variety of products and asset classes, resulting in a very well-rounded knowledge base and set of responsibilities.
Some responsibilities include:
1) Monitoring and managing the deliverables and performance of outsource providers,
2) Operating internal processes and procedures and
3) Improving and evolving both (e.g. participating in initiatives enabling support of new products, markets and unique investor requirements, enhancing processes and controls, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree, demonstrating a strong academic record from a competitive school
- 2-7 years’ experience in financial services Operations and/or Investor Services (e.g. investment banking, hedge fund administration, hedge fund, investment bank setting or consulting firm (Operations specific consulting)
- Strong skills in relevant software applications, particularly Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint. Data manipulation and coding skills are also valuable (e.g. pivot tables, macros, VBA, SQL, “R”, etc)
- Strong sense of personal responsibility, ownership mentality, reliability, results-orientation