New Britain- Onsite
- Performs QC review related to new loans from our correspondents and Community Banking LOB. Review loan systems to documents, reports and perform full file QC's as required by regulations and investors.
- Ability to perform a quality control review on all aspects of transfer loan transactions.
- Reviews/coordinates/assists with any loan boarding activities, can include loan transfers and purchases. Other duties as assigned by Loan Operations Arm- QC/Construction Dept. Supervisor.
Daily work includes payoff quotes and mailing of releases and payoff refunds.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- This is a 6-month role with the possibility of conversion
- Consumer loan background required, credit bureau reporting preference (basic understanding)
- In this role you must be able to work independently. It involves research, someone who can dig in and doesn't need too much direction.
- MSP system experience would be a plus.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently