Vice President Finance
Our client, a rapidly growing non-bank lending platform offering first lien secured loans to specialty finance companies that provide financing to businesses and consumers in the U.S. and Canada, seeks to hire a VP of Finance for their Milton, GA office.
With commitments ranging from $10 to $150 million, financing is used by customers to help grow their business by funding existing and newly created eligible finance contracts, repaying existing indebtedness, and improving working capital.
The ideal applicant for this position will be a finance professional responsible for all aspects of controllership, financial accounting, reporting, planning, and analysis for the company. This role is very much a blend of Finance and Accounting.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Timely recording of transaction activity (in close coordination with the Operations team)
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual GAAP financial statements and communication to management and other stakeholders
- Preparation and maintenance of annual budgets and projections as well as comparisons to actual
- Development and tracking of Key Performance Indicators for the business
- Development of financial policies and procedures
- Contribute to strategic and tactical direction of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certificate in Public Accounting preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP
- 8+ years of accounting / finance experience – financial services and or lending a strong plus
Strong FP&A and modeling skills
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus
- Solid proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint, and the desire to embrace CRM software