Client is in need of a temporary marketing assistant to cover a leave.
The position is located in NYC
Professional services experience us a must.
Starts ASAP, resumes and interviews first, about 3 months with some potential that is could be extended.
Hours are 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM. Client believes this role would be mostly remote.
Based in the New York office, the Marketing Assistant works closely with the US Marketing Department to provide administrative, digital CRM Database related support.
The Marketing Assistant will assist with general administrative tasks such as expense submission and tracking, assembling presentations, creating and maintaining spreadsheets, maintaining and updating targeted marketing and mailing lists, responding to user inquiries and data changes, as well as updating the InterAction database with relevant data and research client and prospect information Experience working with Tikit is a plus. The Marketing Team works very collaboratively with each other and with other departments within the firm. Our mission is to help raise the positive profile for the firm, and make business development easier for the lawyers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in the execution of research projects, such as research on market trends, particular clients or prospects and help prepare reports.
• Provide support for events, corporate sponsorships, regional client entertainment and receptions. This includes developing the invitation list, mailing the invitations, tracking RSVP, organizing registration, preparing name tags, greeting attendees upon arrival, preparing materials for the event, reserving necessary equipment and facilities, and being accessible to address the needs of guests.
• Evaluate and report on performance of digital initiatives including invitations, client alerts, social media posts, webpages and help to optimize performance
• Maintenance and distribution of the BD Activities Newsletter
• Work with attorneys and support staff to promote use of InterAction.
• Review and approving information for submission to IA database, ensuring standardization, accurateness and completeness of lists.
• Assist with distribution and posting of client alerts and thought leadership pieces for the Firm's webpage
• Assist with drafting content, producing and disseminating marketing-related promotional and client materials, such as the firm's external website, brochures, reprints, newsletters, client alerts, client letters and firm announcements.
• Assist in submitting budget items for reimbursement including coding to relevant expense area.
• Support marketing department with other duties as needed.
• Responsibilities related to Within including updates to US marketing sections
• Assist in the onboarding of new partners form a marketing standpoint with bio updates, scheduling photographer and general welcome
Requirements:KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• 2+ years of relevant experience in a law firm and/ or other professional services firms; strong business acumen required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and InterAction (or comparable CRM).
• Photoshop experience a plus.
• Experience utilizing online social media tools in a professional setting, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and blogging.
• Meticulous attention to detail, as well as strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, such as pitch books, with competing deadlines.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and approach projects with a flexible and adaptable mindset.
• Enthusiastic and friendly with the demonstrated ability to work with people at various levels within the Firm.
• Availability to attend/run events early morning (breakfast time) or evenings will be necessary, as required.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, or a related field.