The Client Coordinator undertakes all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our main patient waiting room.
You will be the "face" of an upscale cosmetic dermatology practice, and are responsible for the first impression by greeting clients, maintaining a relationship with these clients and accommodating their needs.
The goal is to make clients and visitors feel as comfortable, beautiful and valued as possible. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for beauty, cosmetics, health and wellness.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- Checking-in and checking-out patients
- Responsible for keeping front desk and waiting area tidy
- Handle telephone calls and forwarding them when necessary
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Schedule appointments based on clients' needs and time availability
- Conducting follow-up calls and emails with clients to ensure their satisfaction and schedule future appointments
- Answer questions, address complaints and give suitable information
- Acts as the primary liaison with management and assist on personal and professional tasks.
- Maintains the accuracy and integrity of all electronic recordkeeping with these parties.
- Accept and sign the delivery of letters, packages, etc. and distribute them
- Coordinate with other staff members to assure all clients' needs were satisfied
- Organize and update patient histories using patient forms, questionnaires, computer software, telephones, fax and interpersonal communication
- Facilitate patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Keep office supply adequately stocked by placing inventory needs, placing orders and monitoring office supplies and equipment
- Distributing and collecting/scanning necessary forms, making copies of patient identification/records to be kept on file
- Protects patient confidentiality by making sure protected health information is secured
- Punctual, efficient, and arrives before clients
- Executive assistant to Management
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities with a strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in customer service
- Ability to keep composure and professionalism across various situations
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to some Saturdays on a rotational basis.
- Schedule is given 6 months in advance.