Stamford based firm is seeking three Talent Sourcer candidates for long-term, possibly temp to perm positions.
Big plus if within commutable distance of Stamford CT office. Potential to go perm if all goes well.
What makes this HR team a GREAT fit for you?
- You'll join this fast-paced, dynamic team and you’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth.
- From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success.
- Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow.
- If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
- The Talent Sourcer focuses on proactively identifying and developing a pipeline of candidates aligned to specific business units utilizing multiple strategies including online databases, social media sites,
- Boolean keyword searching, cold calling contact lists and networking to identify top talent for our organization.
- If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with passive and hard to find candidates, this role is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research and relationship building
- Continually expand network through leveraging user groups, blogs and networking events
- Generate candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging by clearly articulating the Gartner value proposition
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, trait assessments and behavioral based interviewing
- Develop a pipeline of talent for current role and future hiring needs
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience required
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
- Business Development and/or Sales experience a plus
- Familiarity with current direct sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing new techniques and skills
Who you are:
- Effective and professional communicator
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Builder of networks
- Social media savvy
- We are looking for a sourcer but are open to a recruiter who may have been laid off and is looking for quick work.
- Potential for this position to go full-time if it's a good fit.
- Candidates with IT recruitment exp would be a strong fit.
- Location is FLEXIBLE.