Customer Success Agent
Norwalk, CT based company looking to hire a Temp To Perm Customer Success Agent.
- As a Customer Success Agent, you will be trusted to directly interact with our online retailer customers - so courtesy, professionalism, and an unquenchable thirst for customer satisfaction must be in your DNA.
- In this role, you will be on the phone frequently, and crafting written responses via Live Chat and email support requests that will range from product usability questions to e-commerce configuration troubleshooting, to tax policy matters (which we will train you for).
- You will be working side-by-side with other support team members, empowered with direct access to engineering, product management, and senior executives to ensure your ability to deliver outstanding results. This is an upwardly mobile position, with the opportunity to advance into other departments and more senior roles, limited only by your aspirations.
- Support-aligned phone and writing skills are vital to this role and are required competencies.
- Must be a computer-savvy team player.
Title: Customer Success Agent
- Monitor and respond to customer issues via phone, live chat and ticketing system.
- Identify, recreate, investigate and resolve software issues.
- Manage customer relationships from initial contact through problem resolution.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through professional communication with consistent and timely follow-up.
- Demonstrate software functions and features to internal and external customers either in person or remotely.
- Draft, review and update knowledge articles and other product support documents.
- Participate in team meetings and trainings.
- Escalate issues when required.
- High school or equivalent degree.
- Strong technical acumen; familiarity with website terminology.
- Understanding of the application program interface (API) is desired but not required.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to problem solve in pressure-oriented situations.