Our client, a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech firm that is altering the world of the alternative investment marketplace with their advanced technology, seeks to hire an FP&A Associate.
Their unique platform allows high net worth investors, advisors, banks etc. access to alternative investment opportunities previously not available to such investors. As of this past fall, the firm is servicing more than $66 billion in client assets. This position will eventually be in their Greenwich, CT office.
This is a very diverse position involving Financial and Managerial Accounting responsibilities, monthly and quarterly reporting duties (including financial close), preparing and assisting with budgets and forecasts, treasury management and financial reporting consolidation. The position will be a member of the Corporate Finance team.
Some Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Track revenue flows via A/P and A/R status
- Build revenue and expense models
- Financial planning, analysis, forecasting, budgeting
- Management and board reporting and financial packages
- Identifying areas for improvement; help implement new processes and controls, streamlining etc.
- Special Projects
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance; CPA a plus
- 3+ years of Corporate Finance / Accounting experience within the Financial Services industry
- Treasury management, cash reporting and cash reconciliation experience
- Knowledge of booking journal entries and consolidation of financial statements required
- FP&A, budgeting and forecasting experience
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with CFO and other C-Level staff
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint