This is a temp to perm opportunity for a front desk position for a respected multi practice medical office.
- Work location are Norwalk, Ridgefield, Stamford
- Full time about 32-36 hours per week
- Patient registration
- Appointment scheduling
- Check-in and Check-out
- Answer phones
- Scan documents
- Handle patient concerns
- Product/Service sales
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Positive outlook and upbeat personality.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess superior organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Previous Medical Office Management experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required).
- Minimum of one plus years of medical or dental front desk experience
- Use of computers and electronic health record software programs.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Travel is required between Ridgefield, Norwalk and Stamford offices.
- Monday through Friday.
- Must have open availability to work between the hours of 7:45 am to 7 pm.