Analyst, Advisor Controller
Rapidly growing global FinTech with over $60B in client assets, seeks to hire an Analyst, Advisor Controller for one of their entities. The firm`s flagship platform offers financial advisors and their client’s access to a curated menu of private equity and hedge funds at lower minimums with a full suite of due diligence and administrative support in a secure digital environment that they would normally not have access too.
This is a unique chance to join one of the top organizations in this space and make a truly meaningful contribution and impact. Excellent visibility and growth potential. This position will be in their Greenwich, CT office (they are currently remote).
The role involves the general accounting, reporting, and budgeting/forecasting for one of their registered advisor entities. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure accurate corporate accounting
- Preparation of financials
- Cash and account reconciliations
- Financial reporting
- Preparation of management and board financial packages
- Process improvements, special projects
- 2-5 years of corporate or management company accounting in the financial services sector
- Understanding of and or exposure to fund accounting a strong plus
- CPA a preferred