PE Finance Associate/AVP
Dynamic and highly recognized FinTech company with offices in the tri-state area seeks to hire an Assistant Vice President level candidate to join its Private Equity Finance team. This position will be located in Boston, MA.
This position will report to the Vice President and work closely with other team members, vendors, and the client on a variety of matters. This position will offer a base, discretionary bonus and options.
This is an opportunity to truly make an impact with a young company that continues to grow and do great things.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Help identify, implement, and maintain processes and procedures for private equity feeder and multi-manager funds
- Participate in new fund structuring, set up and onboarding new products with administrators and custodians
- Provide oversight of fund administrators and other external vendors and parties
- Manage all fund accounting and financial reporting to investors, including RIA and DTCC position reporting
- Assist with subscriptions, redemptions, capital calls, and distributions
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- CPA or other Accounting designation is a plus, but not required
- 4+ years of Accounting and Operations experience, with a focus on Private Equity Fund Administration
- Strong Excel and tech skills