Trading Operations Analyst
International hedge fund located in lower Fairfield County, CT, has an immediate need for their Trading Operations Team. Sitting in the front office, this team provides support to Portfolio Managers, Traders and several other internal and external parties relating to post trading activity. Interacting with several departments and counter parties, the role offers the incumbent excellent visibility and growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s premier hedge funds and gain exposure to much of the firm’s trading process.
This position will have a diverse set of responsibilities and play a key role in the on-boarding of new trading accounts, post trade support, and functioning as a representative from trading to the rest of the firm.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Trade bookings, reconciliation, discrepancies, investigations and other related projects
- Enhancing processes or implementing new ones to streamline and reduce support work around trades
- Function as a liaison between trading and other areas of the firm related to data inquiries, reports and more
- Special projects
- BS/BA Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Mathematics etc
- 1-3 years of related experience (operations, trade support etc.)
- Trading floor and multi-asset class experience a plus
- Strong data skills including some knowledge of VBA, Python, SQL a strong plus
- Good communicator both verbally and written