Our client, a global investment manager specializing in alternative investments, with $140 billion in assets under management, seeks to hire an Operations Analyst due internal growth. The position offers excellent diversity, exposure, growth and earning potential.
The firm emphasizes an opportunistic, value-oriented, and risk-controlled approach to investments in credit, private equity, real assets and listed equities.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the day-to-day operations including trade support, processing of dividends and daily posting from the order management system
- Confirming trades and FXs daily as well as portfolio reconciliation
- Corresponding with counterparties on a daily basis to ensure trade settlement is seamless
- Correct trade-breaks in a timely manner
- Interact daily with the accounting/operations team, traders and portfolio managers
- ~1-5 years operations experience within the financial industry
- Strong knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis
- General knowledge of equities trading.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.