Associate/Senior Accounting Associates
National leading Accounting/Finance Advisory Firm is looking to hire some of the best and the brightest professionals in the industry who are looking for a collaborative, growth-oriented environment that aims not only to enhance one’s professional attributes, but your personal and leadership qualities as well.
Their clients include some of the nation’s largest corporations. The engagements often include financial and accounting projects of critical strategic significance. Additionally, Associates will have the opportunity to choose their engagements as they progress.
Certified Public Accountants, Accounting Managers, Financial Reporting Managers, Senior Accountants, Audit Managers, Audit Seniors are all great backgrounds for our growing client (our client does minimal audit work, but it makes for a great foundation). Local openings are in lower CT, NYC and NJ however the firm has openings nationally.
- Complete critical work that is appreciated & valued by clients. You are on the front lines directly helping them solve problems
- Work on projects such as IPOs, Mergers & Acquisitions, Controllership, SEC Reporting, Carve-Outs, Systems Implementations & more!
- Serve one client at a time, with averages of 48 - 50 billable hours per week and engagement lengths of six to nine months
- Accelerated career path through exposure to diverse accounting projects
- Travel is at the discretion of the employee (no travel to 100% travel options)
- Extremely attractive compensation package and entrepreneurial bonus structure
- Firm focus on Leadership Development of their employees
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant or in progress
- 3-10 years strong accounting experience. This includes at least 2 busy seasons with a “Big 7” Accounting firm
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in GAAP and FASB
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable
- High energy and enthusiasm, ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers