Inbound Call Center Representative
Norwalk, CT Call Center looking to fill 2 temp ot perm Inbound Call Center Representative positions, these positions will be remote positions for the time being.
Pay rate $16-17
Provide both inbound and outbound phone and email support to our clients with regards to warranty products and/or services. Answering telephone calls but processing claims as well. This person would need to have administrative experience.
- Emphasis is on general customer service for warranty plans, claims, credits, sales, and product registration.
- Formulate business decisions based on information provided during the call.
- Accurately document information within multiple database systems.
- Adhere to KPIs, as defined by the leadership team, to ensure you are meeting departmental expectations and quality assurance.
- Act as a backup to Outbound Contact Center Team as it relates to focusing on closing extended warranty sales with the assistance of progressive calling.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service or call center environment.
- Genuine desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to be positive, energetic, relay information in a clear, precise, professional, and friendly manner, while overcoming objections.
- Respond to a customer's inquiries by asking probing questions, listening attentively; while possessing exceptional oral and written skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and the desire to learn and succeed.
- Attention to detail with an ability to follow through while managing multiple tasks and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Demonstrates teamwork displays a positive attitude and has a strong work ethic.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Administrative experience a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish & French) a plus.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Associate degree preferred
Work Hours: Monday- Friday - 9:30am-6:00pm or 10:00-6:30pm