Call Center Supervisor/Team Leader
Norwalk, CT Call Center looking to hire two temp to perm Call Center Supervisor/Team Leader, these position are Remote Positions
Pay rate $17-$20
2 Open Positions
The Call Center Supervisor is primarily responsible for overseeing and coordinating activities for customer service and sale representatives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment through leadership, support, and decision-making responsibilities while maintaining high-quality services. This individual upholds a customer-focused approach to operational excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for the supervision and real-time support of call center team members.
- Ability to devise effective motivational techniques to improve the performance of the team.
- Ensures the representative's tools and support materials are accurate and operational.
- Addresses disciplinary and performance opportunities quickly, consistently, fairly, and following organizational policy and process (e.g. performance reviews incentives, recruitment, career development, training, interviews, disciplinary or corrective actions, verifying and approving payroll records, etc.)
- Assumes responsibility for executing the Quality Performance Management Program, by monitoring calls to observe team member's demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company, and client policies.
- Completes KPI and Quality Assessments on each representative per week.
- Conduct at least one feedback session, per agent, per week, and one monthly team meeting.
- Develops training programs and initiatives based on strengths and opportunities within the call center.
- Answers team member questions, and is available to take escalated calls when required.
- Analyzes daily performance activities, utilizing multiple reporting systems, and provides on-going performance feedback.
- Report system malfunctions or performance issues to the appropriate internal departments.
- Prepares performance reports for the Management team by collecting, analyzing, auditing, and summarizing data and trends.
- 2+ years of previous experience in a supervisory/managerial role - call center environment preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of customer service experience or call center experience required.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and two-way communication skills.
- Experience in leading people preferred.
- Act ethically and honestly. Build trust while being reliable and dependable.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Passion for customer service.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change in a high paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen.
- Technically inclined and proficient with working knowledge of MS Office Suite. Five9 experience a plus.
- High School degree required. College degree preferred
Work Hours: Monday - Friday - 10:00am - 6:30pm - No Travel Required