Senior SaaS Account Executive
Our client, a leading technology company in the SaaS space located in New York City, is currently seeking an experienced, adaptable, focused and driven Account Executive to hit the ground running! The ideal candidate’s main objective in this role will be to effectively and professionally engage customers and target accounts in order to efficiently and successfully meet – and ultimately exceed – sales, quota and billing goals on both a quarterly and annual basis. It is also worth noting that while serving as an advisory business partner for our client, the Senior SaaS Account Executive will be responsible for executing the entire sales process from start to finish.
- Develop and execute effective plans in assigned territories and named prospect accounts
- Complete deal review templates that demonstrate command of sales opportunities and close plans, including a customer communicated mutual action plan through to signature
- Consistently achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives
- Daily and weekly maintenance of Salesforce in order to produce an accurate booking forecast for the current quarter, following quarter and annual outlook
- Perform various diligence driving opportunities in assigned area – associations, thought leadership, content, demand generation, etc.
- Focus on activity rate – number of new connections, first calls, meetings, etc.
- Demonstrate professionalism, proactivity and overall best practices related to the sales process from initial customer engagement through deal closure and successful hand off to other teams or departments as needed
- Always align sales process and eventual closings with the finance and legal teams in order to ensure consistently accurate bookings and invoicing of deals
- Ideal candidates will have between three and 10 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Enterprise SaaS and the Microsoft Office Suite required
- Previous experience as a salesperson in the software and/or technology spaces required
- This role will be a remote position until it’s safe to return to client’s New York office
- When safe, traveling between two and three days per week will be required for this role