Well established wealth management firm in lower Fairfield County, CT, seeks to hire an Accountant for its Family Office group. This is a busy and very dynamic office, requiring applicants to have exceptional organizational, communication and analytical skills.
The diversity and range of services offered by this group will allow for great exposure, diversity in responsibilities and the opportunity for professional growth and developmental across several areas.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Variety of accounting functions: Reconciliations, reporting, GL, close and reporting
- Financial Statement preparation and related schedules for investments, for-profit entities, foundations, estate planning and more
- Prepare monthly financials
- Support of budget process
- Assist with audit and tax related functions
- Special Projects
- BS in Accounting
- 5+ years of related accounting and or tax experience in a public or private firm/company
- Excellent MS Office
- Strong communication skills