If you are ready to take your career to the next level, with an opportunity to advance to our executive team, we welcome you to join Excel Partner`s team and help us grow our national network of clients and candidates.
The recruiting industry and hiring process are rapidly changing. As an Excel Partners employee, you will work to make that process better for candidates and clients. We provide our teams with current tools and technology necessary to grow quickly and become successful professional leaders. Hard work is rewarded with unlimited earning potential and fast upward mobility.
Who Are We?
If selected, you will be joining a 25-year, industry-leading recruiting firm with a dynamic, inclusive culture. Work with Fortune 500 corporations and companies with various employment needs while learning how to deliver the highest service level consistently.
- Build and nurture a team of your choice that will deliver an excellent candidate and client experience.
- Train your team to source candidates, accurately assess skills, competency, and fit within the client`s requirements.
- Develop a team to source clients and develop a business development plan for your team.
- Provide team goals and team performance to the executive team weekly.
- Build credibility with clients by training your team on building relationships and its importance.
- Build Excel Partners future utilizing your leadership ability and expressing your thoughts and creative ideas
- Leverage LinkedIn, other social media sites, and personal networks to target, attract, and develop clients.
- Manage and initiate reference checks, background checks, and onboarding process for any pending new hires.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with total commitment to customer service and integrity.
Your Career and Rewards Could Look Like:
- Get promoted to a VP in less than two years, startup an office, build a team and earn a percentage of its profits.
- Receive the maximum commission with unlimited earning potential.
- Learn the most effective approaches to recruiting, marketing, and business development from industry leaders.
- Get referral fees paid for referring clients and job orders.
- Excel to the top level, Excel Partners Executive Team.
- Previous team-building experience
- Motivated, self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Previous recruitment industry experience where you exceeded sales targets
- Successfully managed a recruiting or sales team
- BS degree in business administration or a related field
This opportunity is for talent-driven individuals ready to win, play, and have fun!