If you are unemployed or currently employed and want an opportunity to increase your income and are ready to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you. With all the benefits of working from home with flexible hours, job satisfaction, and high earnings, we welcome you to join Excel Partner`s strong consulting recruiting team with a growing national network of candidates and clients.
Whether you are a C-Level executive, HR professional, a stay at home mom, a sports enthusiast, waitress, work in retail or other careers, we want to hear from you.
You will be trained to be a successful recruiter, and with your help and ideas, work to make the hiring process better for candidates and clients. We provide our recruiting contractors with current tools and technology necessary to grow quickly and become a successful professional recruiter. Hard work is rewarded with unlimited earning potential and fast upward mobility.
If you can:
- Build and nurture a pipeline of the best talent
- Deliver an excellent candidate experience.
- Directly source and interview candidates
- Develop client and candidate relationships
- Write job ads and post them to job boards
- Evaluate direct hire and temporary needs and fill those positions
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with total commitment to customer service and integrity.
Your Career and Rewards Could Look Like:
- Get promoted to a VP in less than two years, start-up an office and build a team, and earn a percentage of the office`s profits.
- Receive the maximum commission with an unlimited earning potential
- Learn the most effective approaches to recruiting, screening, and matching candidates to open positions
- Get referral fees paid for referring clients and job orders to the Business Development team
- Excel to the top level, Excel Partners Executive Team.
This opportunity is for talent-driven individuals ready to win, play, and have fun!
Ready to apply?
- Motivated, self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Resourceful problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Previous recruitment experience a plus but not required