Our client located in Branford, CT is currently seeking a Revenue Cycle Manager with 5 plus years of medical billing and managerial experience. This role will offer a base salary of $90,000-$100,000 plus benefits, bonus, and a friendly work environment.
- Prepare billing reports as needed or when asked.
- Obtain A/R reports from the A/R staff and use to review status of claims.
- Track payer issues till issue resolved and payment received.
- Monitor aged accounts daily/weekly.
- Work with A/R staff to address oversights or problems within their payers.
- Ensure staff follow the process to work unpaid claims and backlogs are reported to manager promptly.
- Be sure appeals are done timely.
- Establish accounts for bad debt write off.
- Responsible for the overall management and day to day operations of the billing accounts and support staff.
- Assure integrity and compliance with payer, state and federal guidelines.
- Adhere to all billing policies and procedures as outlined by the company and client.
- Supervise and facilitate all processes, policies and procedures, workflow, quality, productivity, overall team motivation and effectiveness, professional development and training.
- Promote corporate values and maintain confidentiality of client / patient information.
- Create procedures for all tasks required to meet the expectations of the client.
- Prepare written policies and procedures where needed throughout the organization and as it applies to the client account.
- Develop training processes to use with externs, new hires and existing staff.
- Monitor staffs’ work regularly to ensure staff are performing their assigned tasks properly and have the resources and tools needed to perform their jobs.
- Be sure current fee schedules and billing manuals are being used for all payers billed.
- Stay current with changes in coding and payer requirements.
- Ensure payments are posted with the highest accuracy and integrity.
- Certified in medical coding (CPT4 and ICD9/ICD10), Medical Billing and Procedures.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in a medical office environment.
- Experience with Windows applications, proficient use of computer,
- Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong communication, verbal and written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems with limited assistance.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge and use of the English language, Bi-lingual a Plus
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION:
- CCA certification, CPC certification preferred
- Excellent PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet and database management tools.