Hedge fund in lower Fairfield County, CT with a long-standing history of stability, performance and a great working environment seeks to hire an Operations Analyst. This person will play a key role in the day to day functions of the team as well provide support on various project related duties.
The Operations Analyst will interact with virtually all departments within the firm offering the incumbent a great chance for cross-learning, exposure and visibility. Additionally, the Analyst will work with all asset classes resulting in a well-rounded experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Trade and Position reconciliations
- Settlements and Position Management
- Trade confirmations and documentation
- Monitor security limits
- Help manage relationships with Counterparty, fund administrator, and FCM
- Special Projects and process improvement initiatives
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics.
- 2+ years of similar experience out of a hedge fund, fund admin or bank
- Diverse product knowledge a plus but not required
- Excellent communication, time management, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability and desire to work well in a team driven environment
- Bloomberg a plus