Clearance & Settlement MBS Director
Large, international financial services firm seeks to hire a MBS Director (Clearance and Settlements) for their New Jersey office. The position will be responsible for providing leadership for multiple managers, and their respective reports in multiple locations. The Director also provides higher level oversight for the day-to-day activities within and across various functional areas of the broader department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set direction and strategy for MBS Allocations team
- Provides direction related to the design, development and maintenance of procedures
- Establishes departmental benchmarks and other metrics based on divisional and corporate standards
- Implements action plans related to industry initiatives or changes to corporate products/services
- Executes, and supports the department in adherence to AML/BSA policies and procedures, and all action plans related to compliance and regulatory guidelines set-forth by various regulatory bodies
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders internally (MBS Product, ADM, Risk, Legal and Compliance)
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
- Manage and develop a team
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Mortgage allocation experience a must
- Ability to develop relationship with MBS Product, ADM, Risk, Legal and Compliance.
- Deep industry and technical experience in MBS allocations