Accountant: Client Services
Investment/asset management firm located in New York City with high net worth and institutional clients seeks to hire an Accounting Associate for their team that is responsible for A/P, A/R and other related accounting functions for the firm’s clientele.
- Process all remittances including check requests, wire transfers, custody transfers, and checking/savings transfers
- Process all receipts including incoming wires and check deposits
- Create scheduled/standing instructions when requested
- Post journal entries to reclassify expenses
- Assist with the resolution of vendor or remittance issues
- Accounting degree or currently in school, working towards Accounting Degree
- 2-3 years’ work experience in bookkeeping or related accounting field.
- Strong accounts payable experience a must
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Strong sense of attention to detail
- Able to problem-solve; quick-thinker
- Ability to multitask and work with multiple deadlines, flexibility to handle several projects, often under pressure
- Highly organized, motivated, willing to learn and work efficiently to make improvements