Our client, one of the world’s premier financial services company, seeks to hire an experienced Internal Auditor to assist the company with maintaining an effective and robust system of internal controls. By and large, the Audit team supports the Board of Directors in their oversight of risk, proper internal control frameworks and professional standards.
The Auditor must manage several auditee relationships, be a good team player, and take accountability for his or her personal growth and professional development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assesses the risk and control environment for processes within coverage areas
- Identifies areas where controls are not operating efficiently or properly designed
- Helps identify and mitigate areas of risk and maintain proper risk parameters
- Support continuous process improvement initiatives
- Works with Senior Auditors to ensure the timely completion of projects
- BS/MBA in Accounting or related
- 5+ years of related experience
- Previous internal or external audit experience a plus
- Able to generate new ideas and initiatives to improve processes
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team