Global Strategy Associate
Our client, a global leader/organization in the area of risk management, insurance and client growth and development, seeks to hire a Strategy & Planning Associate.
This position will play a key role in developing, analyzing and implementing both long and short-term strategic initiatives to help improve efficiencies and meet the organizations vision and financial goals. With a responsibility that spans 7 regions and multiple programs, it’s vital the ideal candidate have experience looking across a global landscape to come up with both global and localized strategies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, presents and implements global, regional and functional business case recommendations and tactical/operational strategies based on analysis of global and industry trends, organization objectives and key stakeholders
- Manages, and develops strategic partnerships with business functions, management, and other internal/external stakeholders
- Identifies and analyzes organization strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities to advise management and optimize business strategies, across a global platform, leveraging analytics to better understand synergies across regions
- Conducts business deep dives and identifying optimization opportunities (centralization, automation etc.) across multiple regions and lines of business
- Monitors global industry trends, competitor actions, economic developments and regulatory environment to identify and plan for expected impact on business operations across the international platform.
- Oversees all aspects of complex projects, from start to finish, so that it is completed on schedule.
- Provides input, research and analysis for new business opportunities and transactions.
- Prepares and presents to Senior Management
- BS/BA; post graduate degree a plus but not required
- ~5-10 years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of the insurance broking space
- Strong preference for an individual with experience working in a multi-national, globally matrixed insurance organization
- Experience with working for a global company is a strong preference
- Extensive experience working on global and multi-regional projects across multiple geographies and lines of business
- Experience presenting / direct face-off with C-Suite Leadership