International hedge fund in lower Fairfield County, CT with over $10B in AUM and a robust list of institutional clients, seeks to hire an Analyst for their Quantitative Desk/Team. With a diverse, macro strategy, you will interact and learn about several different asset classes including Fx, rates, commodities, equities etc. This is an exceptional opportunity to increase your quantitative/analytical skills in the areas of trading, risk, and portfolio management.The Quantitative Analyst will support and work towards improving trading systems, create new systematic signals and strive to maximize competitiveness by utilizing advanced methods in quantitative analysis, risk management and portfolio optimization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research and develop methods to make existing trading signals more efficient
- Research and develop new trading signals
- Research and develop portfolio construction and optimization methods to maximize performance while controlling risk and cost.
- Work collaboratively in a research team environment, using common development tools to facilitate robust implementation of research as well as production versions of trading systems.
- Regularly present findings and ideas to management and investment committee.
- Complete other projects as requested by senior management.