Industry leading maker of high-end luxury products seeks to hire a Senior Accountant. With over a 100-year track record of success, our client offers stability as well as a great work/life balance and excellent benifts (strong 401K match, excellent bonus program, 90% insurance premium paid for by Co. etc).
The position will be responsible for implementing accounting controls and developing accounting processes to support new and existing areas of the business. In addition, this position will oversee month end closing, reconciliations and reporting.
Some Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage month-end close process and preparation and analysis of financial statements
- Manage internal and external audits
- Support the treasury and cash management function
- Account and intercompany reconciliations
- Budget preparation and control
- Manage the AP and AR process
- Help implementation and improvement of Internal Controls and Corporate Governance
- BS in Accounting; CPA a must
- 7-10 years of corporate/public accounting experience with focus on accounting and month end close
- Strong knowledge of inventory and cost accounting
- Working knowledge of SAP required, proficient with MS office, analytics tools