International hedge fund with over a ten-year track record seeks to hire Quantitative Portfolio Managers with a minimum one-year track record and a book (P&L) of at least $10M.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with and for some of the world’s top quantitative finance minds. Our client offers an interactive and team driven environment that results in continuous growth and learning as well as strong income potential. Positions available in Greenwich, CT and New York City.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop systematic/quantitative investment strategies across global equities, currencies and forwards
- Manage your own quantitative portfolio and trades
- Track record of one plus years with a P&L of $10M+
- Experience and knowledge of quant and systematic strategies with a minimum Sharpe of 2.0
- Has created quantitative investing strategies across a variety of asset classes