With over 40 years of experience, our client is an industry leading financial services firm specializing in several areas of post-trade processing, infrastructure and support. They service a global clientele providing operating facilities, data centers and automation while striving to mitigate risk across the trading lifecycle.
They seek to hire an experienced Financial Reporting & Consolidations professional who will advise on the accounting treatment for complex transactions, while performing accounting functions and preparing financial statements and regulatory reports.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Financial, Planning & Analysis team in recording expense allocations and report on variances any variances
- Support the global intercompany process and recording of corporate transactions
- Create and review policies and procedures
- Prepare and review consolidation statements
- Help maintain accurate balance sheet
- Assist with a variety of projects while also seeking out ways to improve and automate various processes and functions
- Bachelor's degree, Masters or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 7 years of related experience in the financial industry with related companies
- Financial reporting and accounting experience, including recording allocations
- Solid understanding of GAAP and internal controls
- Driven, eager to grow, and able to take on responsibilities without much guidance
- Enjoys fixing and solving problems; improving efficiencies, processes and policies