Global Market Research/Consulting firm supporting a variety of industries and organizations seeks to hire a Financial Analyst. This position will be part of the North American Corporate Finance team located in Fairfield County, CT.
Reporting to the VP of Finance and interacting with and presenting to other levels of senior management, this position offers excellent visibility and growth potential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare monthly variance analysis of General Expenses
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages and assist in the preparation of quarterly presentations
- Assist with providing financial analysis to business leadership
- Support Vice President, Finance in managing the annual budget and forecast process
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial reporting including variance analysis of current period, year-to-date, and against budget
- Interact and liaison with several internal departments regarding financial matters
- Assist in the monthly accounting close (e.g. reviewing financials, pulling reports, etc.)
- Support Project Managers when needed
- BS in Finance or related
- 0-3 years of experience in corporate finance or accounting
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (PowerPoint a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical, data and communication skills a must