The Client Coordinator will undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our main patient waiting room. You will be the "face" of the practice and are responsible for making the first impression by greeting clients, maintaining a relationship with these clients, and accommodating their needs. The goal is to make clients and visitors feel as comfortable, beautiful, and valued as possible.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone.
- Checking-in and checking-out patients.
- Responsible for keeping the front desk and waiting area tidy
- Handle telephone calls and forwarding them when necessary.
- Check, sort, and forward emails
- Schedule appointments based on the clients' needs and time availability.
- Conducting follow-up calls and emails with clients to ensure their satisfaction and schedule future appointments.
- Answer questions, address complaints, and give suitable information.
- Acts as the primary liaison with management and assists with personal and professional tasks.
- Maintains the accuracy and integrity of all electronic recordkeeping with these parties.
- Accept and sign the delivery of letters, packages, etc., and distribute them.
- Coordinate with other staff members to ensure all clients` needs are satisfied.
- Organize and update patient histories using patient forms, questionnaires, computer software, telephones, fax, and interpersonal communication.
- Facilitate patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff.
- Keep office supplies adequately stocked by placing inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office supplies and equipment.
- Distributing and collecting/scanning necessary forms, making copies of patient identification/records to be kept on file
- Protects patient confidentiality by making sure protected health information is secured.
- Punctual, efficient, and arrives before clients.
- Assistant to Management
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person
Our comprehensive employment package includes a competitive salary, paid vacation days, employee cosmetic treatments, a dermatology training program, a continuing education stipend, and more. Full-time employment consists of all of the above, medical benefits, and a 401K program with employer match.
Hourly pay, with the ability to make overtime, and eligible for retail commission.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision Insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
Our entire staff is fully vaccinated. We request that you are vaccinated, including booster, before applying.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus.
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
- Must be able to commute to all locations (Greenwich, Stamford, and Fairfield)
- Fully Vaccinated and Boosted
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)