A Global hedge fund in Fairfield County, CT, with close to $20B in AUM, seeks to hire a Junior Analyst for their Treasury Operations team within the Trading Services department.
This individual will be involved with all aspects of operations, including, but not limited to, trade support, cash management, corporate actions, reconciliation, reporting, and compliance. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start a career in financial services, or for someone in the early stages of their career looking for a challenge and growth opportunity.
They are currently on a hybrid arrangement (Tues-Thurs in office, Monday/Friday WFH optional); however, in the near future they may move to Mon-Fri in the office, and one would need to be within commuting distance of the office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily portfolio trade, cash, and position reconciliations between internal records, administrator, and the brokers for all product types
- Ensure the accuracy of trade bookings, pricing, and other deliverables.
- Confirm post-settlement payments for all instruments, including interest rate, credit, and equity swaps.
- Analyze FX exposure and coordinate execution for various entities.
- Assist in the preparation and consolidation of reports distributed to Senior Management
- Special projects
- Bachelor`s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- 0-2 years of treasury or finance experience preferred.
- Understanding of trading operations and post-trade processing
- Basic knowledge of cleared and OTC derivatives, FX, equities, and fixed income markets.
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, and Windows
- Basic knowledge of Bloomberg a plus