Greenwich, CT, Stamford, CT and Fairfield, CT-based medical offices are looking to hire a temp-to-perm Administrative Assistant
The schedule is 40 hours weekly. Monday through Friday with Sat availability. Most likely 9 am to 5 pm. They also offer late hours, but it would still be an 8-hour work shift. So, if you work Sat, you get a weekday off.
Long-term temp to Permanent Administrative Assistant.
Starting ASAP before Feb 1st.
Main key points:
• Availability to work weekends
• Pay $18-$22 an hour
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform various administrative and clerical tasks.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, and managing our company's general administrative activities. In addition, administrative Assistant responsibilities include; making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools like MS Excel and office equipment. If you have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity with our industry, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Requirements:Must be flexible to work at all locations when required Stamford, Greenwich and Fairfield. Candidate's schedule will be 40 hours Monday-Saturday with a weekday off when working Saturday.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention-to-detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree: additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Bilingual is not required but is a plus!