Our client, a Greenwich, CT-based Investment Firm, is seeking a Temporary Personal Assistant who must have Personal Assistant experience working for a family in Greenwich.
Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
Hours are around 8 am until about 6 pm, with 24/7 flexibility.
Vaccination is a requirement!
- Provide general administrative support: manage calendars, maintain organization of office, take messages, run errands, book cars, schedule and changing appointments for 5+ family members.
- Itinerary creation for appointments.
- Tracking medical records post appointments (Digitally saving as well as filing hard copies)
- Assisting with submission and tracking of medical claims.
- Procure equipment, office supplies, and services as needed.
- Assist with ordering online items and managing shipments when they arrive, assisting with returns if needed.
- Do personal (non-grocery) and wardrobe shopping (purchases and returns), including gift items (wrapping).
- Assist estate manager with family events.
- Research projects as assigned and special ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Coordinating with EA for signature requests.
- Weekly update lists outlining tasks completed and tasks in progress sent via email to Principle.
- Processing payments.
- Book travel arrangements (hotels, activities, cars, meals, passport renewals/visas, assist EA with flight bookings, all logistics).
- Create detailed travel itineraries.
- Intelligent and highly organized.
- Energetic, motivated, and creative.
- Enthusiasm for facing new challenges, problem-solving, using initiative.
- Accountable takes ownership and is a team player.
- Poised and polished with a professional mindset.
- Experience working with service staff and other outside vendors.
- Must know how to prioritize tasks using excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Good computer skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet, and email.
- Experience managing travel plans and making event/show reservations.
- Personal shopping and experience with a sophisticated sense of style, a plus.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- A minimum of two to three years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent life experience.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug screen.
Prepared to Start ASAP
Resumes & In-person interviews