Global FinTech/Investment firm is adding a Corporate Accountant to their team. This role will include corporate accounting and financial operations responsibilities such as month end close duties with a focus on revenue, consolidation of financial reports, and assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
This is one of the leading and fastest growing companies in this space. They have received accolades and awards from prestigious entities such as Forbes, Barron’s, and others. This is an exceptional opportunity to join them and contribute to their future success.
Compensation includes base, bonus, and equity.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Reconcile cash accounts and book journal entries
- Ensure accuracy of payables, receivables, and other accruals
- Update time-trend analytics to explain variance on month-over-month, quarterly, and year-on-year Financials
- Identify and remediate process gaps and implement effective internal controls; improve documentation of internal control processes
- Assist with special projects as needed, such as new systems implementations
- Up to 4 years of Corporate Accounting experience, preferably within the Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of booking journal entries and consolidation of financial statements required
- Degree in Accounting required
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills