Our client, a rapidly growing Fin-Tech firm with over 200 employees globally, provides integrated front to back-office services to investment managers and financial institutions. Service offering encompasses the full asset management life cycle, including a portfolio management system, risk analysis, operations (trade processing, fund accounting and treasury services), compliance support and investor relations services.
The business spun out a few years ago from one of the world’s leading hedge fund managers which remains a key client today and is led by a team of highly experienced finance professionals across multiple disciplines with a platform that is considered an industry leader in trading analytics, risk analysis and operational robustness.
This job opening represents an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with institutional backing and a proven track record in delivering a suite of financial services to a market-leading standard. The successful individual will be able to combine their industry experience with a vision for further development in a dynamic and supportive environment.
The focus of the Trader Assistant within the Operations team is on ensuring the complete, accurate and timely capture of trades and lifecycle events.
- The core services, processes and controls are provided to clients to ensure accurate risk and P&L capture.
- The Trade Support team forms part of the Operations Function supporting trading activities across a diverse client base and product range.
- The particular role requires in-depth experience in credit products.
- Undergraduate degree in an analytical discipline
- A sound understanding of financial markets and different financial products, specifically ETD and OTC Derivative instruments with a particular in-depth understanding of credit products.
- Execution, mechanics and analytics
- Front to back processes
- An excellent knowledge of operational risk and risk mitigation utilising technology, process and controls.
- Minimum 3 years’ trade assistant/operations experience.