Talent Acquisition Specialist
Waterbury, CT financial company looking to hire a temporary Talent Acquisition Specialist
3 months + position
- Provide staffing and recruitment services.
- Manage and lead the recruitment effort.
- Design, develop, and implement an effective recruiting strategy for both exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Evaluate candidates and refer to appropriate supervisors/managers.
- Develop long-term recruiting relationships with educational institutions and community agencies, which include conducting informational interviews.
- Provide excellent customer service to the business through staffing interviews and assessment, knowledge of policies and procedures and job counseling, and provides information relevant for staffing.
- Develop consulting proficiency with business by increasing knowledge of business goals, products, objectives, and human resource needs.
- Support the Affirmative Action program.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure that compliance implications for staffing activities are followed.