The mission of the Account Executive is to engage customer leadership high and wide in assigned Target Accounts and meet and exceed sales quota objectives on a quarterly and annual basis. Acting as an advisory business partner, the Account Executive shall assist customer executives in building the business case for action. Executing the challenger sale, the Account Executive will ask compelling leading questions that guide the customer to a compelling vision and path to closure on a solution.
Key Duties for the Account Executive
Achieve Sales Quota Objectives:
- Develop and execute effective account plans in assigned territories and named prospect accounts.
- Complete Deal Review Templates that demonstrate command of their sales opportunity close plan including a customer communicated Mutual Action Plan through to signature.
- Consistently achieve and exceed their quarterly and annual Sales Quota Objectives.
- Weekly, maintain in Salesforce an accurate booking forecast for the current quarter, next quarter, and year.
Sales Process Excellence
- Diligence driving opportunities in assigned area - associations, thought leadership, content and demand generation
- Focus on activity rate - number of new connections, first calls, meetings
- Demonstrate sales process best practice from initial customer engagement through deal closure and successful hand off to Client Success defined by the successful initiation of a program with new customers.
- Align sales process with the Finance team to insure consistently accurate bookings and invoicing of deals.
What we`re looking for:
- Solution Selling Experience
- Value Proposition
- Enterprise SaaS