Large Family Office in lower Connecticut seeks to hire an Accounting Associate, who will be responsible for accounting activities pertaining to several entities as well as project related work.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to be challenged, have the opportunity to solve complex problems and work on a variety of accounting functions and projects.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Complex accounting and bookkeeping
- General ledger functions
- Support month-end close
- Account reconciliations (bank, credit card)
- Cash management
- Assist with tax preparation
- Special projects, process improvements
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of transactional accounting experience
- Experience with computerized general ledger accounting software program
- Prior experience with a family office or individual with a high net worth and/or an accounts payable function is desirable but not required