Our client, a growing FinTech company with offices in the tri-state area, are adding to their Private Equity accounting teams. The Company’s founders and executive management team are highly accomplished industry executives who have raised billions of dollars, with proven track records in investing, building companies and managing rapid growth. The Company is well-capitalized, backed by its founders and a prominent group of strategic partners. They have been recognized by Forbes for the past three years as one of the top innovative financial tech companies.
They are hiring a Vice President who will be responsible for servicing Private Equity funds in conjunction with third-party administrators.
The position reports to a MD and will offer salary, discretionary bonus, and options. The position can be in New York City, Princeton, NJ or Greenwich, CT.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Define, implement, and maintain operating policies and procedures for servicing private capital feeder and multi-manager funds
- Work in close partnership with product and technology teams to enhance and automate key operational processes
- Work closely with several departments and counterparties to support fund operations
- Provide oversight of fund administrators and other service providers
- Manage all fund accounting and financial reporting to investors, RIA’s, and other fund sponsors
- Monitor fund cash positions and reconciliations, manage cash reserves etc.
- Ad-hoc activities as required by the team and different parts of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or other business-related field; CPA or other Accounting designation is a plus
- 10+ years of fund accounting and or fund administration with a focus on Private Equity Fund accounting/administration
- Feeder and multimanager fund experience is highly desired.
- Strong Excel skills; passion leveraging technology for the enhancement of functions, processes etc.
- High level of integrity
- Willingness to learn new topics and work in an evolving business environment