Investor Relations Associate/Administrator
Global hedge fund in lower Fairfield County, CT is adding a Fund Administrator to their Investor Relations team. This role supports the client services efforts by providing premier service and timely and accurate information to the firm’s investors, prospects, sales professionals and management team. This role focuses on the firm’s operational processes as it relates to client service, including fund administration and client reporting.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Document and reconciliation with third party administrator, internal accounting, and private client platforms.
- Track additions and withdrawals for all funds
- Management of investor account data
- Internal and external reporting of firm assets
- Compliance reporting and other regulatory functions
- Conduct internal ad hoc reporting for management team
- Prepare ad hoc analyses for clients and prospects related to company assets, product performance, and risk.
- Assist with process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in IR Fund Administration at a buy side firm or at a fund administrator
- Experience with fund subscription and redemption requirements and related compliance matters
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail