Our client, one of the world’s premier financial services company, seeks to hire a Manager of Counterparty Credit Risk. This person will lead and develop a team of credit analysts while providing oversight of several clients including banks, broker-dealers and other financial firms. Monitoring and mitigating risk across a variety of functions and processes is another key component of this role.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage completion and approval of annual credit reviews of member firms across clearing corporations.
- Ongoing surveillance of performance of clients
- Review credit thresholds for Treasury counterparties assuring adherence to investment policy standards
- Manage and develop staff of approximately 2-5 analysts
- Promote regulatory and compliance awareness and ensure adherence to risk-related policies and best practices